Sell your house fast in Rockton. Get an offer in 48 hours!
Hey, I’m Gary with “We Buy Houses Rockford”. If you need to sell your house fast in Rockton, I can help.
We buy houses in Rockton in cash, and close quickly. In fact, we can help you sell your home in 30 days or less, depending on your situation. We can get you a cash offer on your home in as quickly as 24-48 hours. There’s no obligation to take our offer, and no pressure.
To request a cash offer on your home right now, just fill out the form above.
We know there’s a lot of cash home buyers in Rockton so here are a few unique things about us:
We aim to provide a win-win solution for you, as the homeowner. We want you to come away having been helped by the deal, not just us. We’re interested in helping you find a real solution to your real estate troubles.
Whether you want to get rid of a burdensome property, probate property, or anything else, we can help. If you need someone to buy your house and can’t sell it the traditional way, or just need a quick cash sale, we’d love to help you. Or if you’d like, click here to learn more about hwo the process works.
By Royalbroil – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=4887309
How does the sales process work?
To sell your home fast in Rockton:
- Fill out the form. We’ll give you a call and schedule to come out and look at your home.
- If it’s a good fit for both of us, we’ll make an offer.
- If you like that offer, you can take it, and we’ll close quickly.
- You’ll get paid in cash.
That’s it! If you have any questions, just contact us and let us know. Or, you can click here to learn more about how it works.
We buy houses in Rockton and pay cash, in any situation.
We buy houses from homeowners in any of the following situations:
- Avoiding foreclosure
- Inheritance property you don’t want to manage
- Can’t make repairs or list with a traditional realtor
- Immediate job move
Reviews & testimonials.
“…no hassle experience.”
“I had bought a property that I intended to rehab & sell but got transferred out of state shortly after the purchase. I had a family member move it & 2 years later all it did was cost me money. I was referred to Gary & Kellie and by the end of the month they bought the house from me. They gave me a fair offer with a no hassle experience.”
Working with us, vs. a Rockton real estate agent.
You might be better selling to a real estate agent if:
- You can wait 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You are able to pay property taxes, utilities, and continue mortgage payments until it sells.
- You’re able to make any needed repairs.
You might be better selling to us if:
- You need to sell fast to avoid foreclosure, or for any other reason. In other words, if speed matters a lot to you.
- You aren’t able to make mortgage payments, are behind, or can’t keep up on property taxes, utilities, etc. while you wait for your house to sell.
It’s important to remember that we’re not listing your house on the market like a traditional real estate agent. We’re actually the ones buying your home in cash. That means there’s no need to show your house, or wait months for a sale, or even get a laundry list of repairs you need to make.
Because we buy in cash, we can close fast – on your schedule. Also, that means there are no fees. In fact, we’ll handle all closing costs and paperwork to make the sales process as easy as possible.
Rockton real estate info and resources.
Zillow reports that the average home value in Rockton is about $147,000 – but this depends greatly on the condition of the home, the housing market, and the neighborhood the house is based in.
Other cities we serve:
Besides Machesney Park, here are other areas we buy houses in.